Sunday, July 5, 2009

Halloween Time for Needlepoint!

I've neglected both my blogs due to being awfully busy lately, plus Texas heat making me sluggish and lazy. I have drawn some napkin rings (that can also be elongated to bracelets) but didn't get them painted yet.
I thought you could go ahead and look, print them out, whatever, and I'll paint them tomorrow. Also, I'm waiting for some thread I ordered to figure out what I'd use on these. Lots of fun! There will be more motifs soon for fun table settings in October. The first one is candy corn - rather effective when painted in it's usual colors.
The second is jack-0-lanterns, which I'm thinking of putting on a black background. I wanted to do black canvas, but couldn't see to count dots on it.
These are both on 18 mesh canvas, and are 5 1/2" long x 1 1/2" wide, but could easily be elongated to 7" or 8" for cuff or bangle bracelets - counting out from the center, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment