Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Delightful Valentine Freebie from Liz

For anyone who hasn't found Liz Morrow's beautiful blog, she has now added a web page with downloadable patterns - and a freebie, which changes regularly.

I wanted to share this delightful Valentine with you, and also couldn't resist the purchase, myself, of one of her gorgeous bargello patterns.Her bargello is so imaginative! These patterns may be delivered to your e-mail by PDF - or you can get them "hard copy" as she calls it.

The little picture I'm showing says "click to download" - but this was on Liz's site when I touched it with my mouse - so you have to go to her web page to do that.

Also, don't forget that these charts work equally well for needlepoint or counted X-Stitch. Each little square represents a stitch, which would be an X for cross stitch, and a tent stitch for needlepoint - a simple "translation."

3 comments: